- For the avoidance of any doubt – it is important to note that before administrative procedures progress and a lease arrangement agreed –
you must :-
- Be over 21 years of age and in regular full time employment.
- Declare any physical disabilities or serious medical conditions before completing an application form.
- Fully complete and return to our office the attached standard application form (for independent assessment) along withtwo recent salary slips, one utility bill and photographic ID.
- On returning the application – pay a non-refundable admin fee of £150 inc VAT.
– Should your preferred entry date be beyond 14 days of application you must also pay your bond monies in full upon confirmation of references.
– In the event of your withdrawal (after application & before entry ) this bond payment may becomes non-refundable.
- Nominate a guarantor if your gross annual income is less than the monthly rent x 33. Your Guarantor must also complete a referencing form and be a joint signatory to the lease.
- Seek confirmation from ourselves as to whether the landlord will or will not allow pets.
- Accept that all utility charges (including water), council tax and telephone costs will become your responsibility from the commencement date of the lease.
- Acknowledge that the appropriate deposit and first months rent must be paid in advance and by cleared funds at least three days before entry.Example of initial payment:-
- Accept that all second & subsequent rent payments must be by monthly Standing Order Mandate and drawn down from your account four banking days before the due date. (cheques, cash & / or credit cards cannot be accepted.)
- Note – keys cannot be released to tenants before 9:00am on the effective commencement date of the lease agreement.
- Be assured that your application details will be handled with the utmost discretion at all times but by subscription you allow Cooperlets to use the information to gain satisfactory referencing.
An application fee of £150.00 inc VAT will be charged per couple. Additional fees will apply for additional applicant’s dependent upon individual circumstances and the property applied for.