- For the avoidance of any doubt – it is important to note that before administrative procedures progress and a lease arrangement agreed –
you must :-
- Be over 21 years of age
- Declare any physical disabilities or serious medical conditions before completing an application form.
- Fully complete and return to this office the attached standard application form (for independent assessment) along with two recent salary slips, one utility bill, photographic ID and a recent credit card statement.
- You may be asked to provide a guarantor. Your Guarantor must also complete a referencing form and be a joint signatory to the lease.
- Seek confirmation from ourselves as to whether the landlord will or will not allow pets.
- Accept that all utility charges (including water), council tax and telephone costs will become your responsibility from the commencement date of the lease.
The following fees apply:
Holding Deposit (per tenancy) – One week’s rent. This is to reserve a property. Please Note: This will be withheld if any relevant person (including any guarantor(s)) withdraw from the tenancy, fail a Right-to-Rent check, provide materially significant false or misleading information, or fail to sign their tenancy agreement (and / or Deed of Guarantee) within 15 calendar days (or other Deadline for Agreement as mutually agreed in writing).
Security Deposit (per tenancy. Rent under £50,000 per year) Maximum Five weeks’ rent.
This covers damages or defaults on the part of the tenant during the tenancy.
Accept that all second & subsequent rent payments must be by monthly Standing Order Mandate and drawn down from your account four banking days before the due date. (cheque, cash & / or credit cards may be accepted.)
Note – keys cannot be released to tenants before 10:00am on the effective commencement date of the lease agreement.
NOTE: THE ATTACHED APPLICATION FORM DOES NOT CONSTITUTE ANY FORM OF CONTRACT, COMMITMENT OR OBLIGATION BY COOPERLETS.
A SPECIMEN COPY OF THE LEASE IS AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST.